> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "amarnath" <anatol_zinc@>
wrote:

> > If you notice, MMY 20 steps of ayurveda which includes TM does not
> > iclude Love, Bhakti, Bhajans and SEVA( selfeless service ) all of
> > which are the core of Amma's teachings by example of Her life.
> >

> The TM program includes following your own religious ...traditions.

No frikkin way !

<<Very few of
> those don't include Love, devotion, etc...>>

Lol...

However, Maharishi's explanation of TM  has been that the more you
transcend the more your mind is infused with love, devotion etc.
God consciousness is love and devotion (to something). He has always
said that doing these things as a spiritual exercise is a waste of
time, except for some small behavioural rasayana effect that is
additional to the much more important transcending.

I venture to say that hugs are a complete waste of time at all levels.

Maharishi once said that he could enlighten someone in minutes, but it
would take 4 strong men to hold the person down as they transform, and
would be too much for the person. Which ties in what Bob has been
saying about Maharishi rieghning in the fast progress of evolution for
the world.

OffWorld