Stock Market Continues to Climb During Second Day of Invincible
America Course

"Watch What Happens Tomorrow"

Wall Street continued its unexpected climb yesterday, gaining 53
points following Monday's dramatic spike, while the price of gold and
crude oil dropped markedly during the second day of the "Invincible
America Course" now being held in Washington , D.C. , and Iowa .
Nearly 1200 coherence-creating experts have gathered to practice Yogic
Flying together in large groups to create coherent collective
consciousness--the basis of prosperity, harmony, and invincibility for
the nation.

Wow!  I am having a freak'n flashback.  They are still running this
number?  Not the Age of Enlightenment news again! When it goes up,
report it, when it goes down ignore it. I can't believe this claim
still works on adults.