Title: STATE OF EMERGENCY
In case you have not seen this yet:

URGENT!

Message from Dr. John Hagelin

National Conference Call Thursday Evening
to Mobilize the Entire Country!
(See details below)

Dear Governors and Sidhas:

During a tender, yet grave phone call this evening here in Vlodrop, Maharishi warned me in the most urgent terms about the imminent danger to the world posed by the spiraling crises in the Middle East and around the world.

Maharishi charged me, the Rajas, and all of us to rally our strength--to join together to prevent the impending danger. Our government is desperate for the peaceful, coherent national consciousness that only we can provide. More than ever, America needs a powerful upsurge of positivity and true invincibility--on the basis of indomitable peace.

Maharishi is calling for 2500 Governors and Sidhas to fly together in Fairfield and Maharishi Vedic City (MVC) immediately--and another 1000 in Washington, DC.

I am returning to America today to rally, with the support of Raja Wynne, 1500 Yogic Flyers from Fairfield/MVC, and to mobilize another 1000 from across the nation to fly together in the Domes. Raja Dean and Raja Bob LoPinto will immediately mobilize 1000 for Washington, DC.

Maharishi is checking with us every hour to monitor our success.

THE TASK BEFORE US IS EASY

Thirteen years ago, we gathered 4000 Yogic Flyers in Washington, DC, for our historic National Demonstration Project. Today, we need only 1000 in Washington. In Fairfield, we already have close to 2000 Sidhas. All we need to do is pull together in this hour of need.

We are asking as many residents of Washington and Fairfield/MVC as possible to welcome guests into their homes--Yogic Flyers who have come to contribute to this vital national effort.

THE "INVINCIBLE AMERICA COURSE"
WILL BE HISTORIC AND SUBLIME

The course will be rich with knowledge, profound experience, and Maharishi's close personal guidance and participation. Maharishi has just designed a powerful new program to generate maximum bliss, enlightenment, and national invincibility, which will include three powerful "rounds" of Yogic Flying each day. Foremost international experts and Vaidyas will bless the course with the latest knowledge, inspiration, and services.

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TRAINED FOR--
NOW IS THE TIME TO COME TOGETHER

This is our expertise. Only we can save the nation and bring peace at this critical time.

THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE

Everyone should begin to come to Fairfield or Washington right away--within the next day or two. We are prepared to receive people immediately.

EVERYTHING IS BEING DONE TO OFFER THIS COURSE
AT--OR BELOW--THE COST OF FOOD AND HOUSING

· Fairfield We can provide this beautiful Invincible America Course, including room and board, for $30 per day (or less) with the generous support of our hosts in the community. (Deluxe accommodations will also be organized for those who desire them.) Don't let finances be an obstacle! We will try to arrange scholarships for those who need them.

· Washington, DC For DC area residents, and for guests of area residents, the cost of the course will be about $40 per day for food (lunch and dinner). For those requiring hotel accommodations, the total cost will be approximately $80 per day, including room and board (double occupancy), and $120 per day, including room and board (single occupancy). We will continue to negotiate lower rates, if possible.

THE COURSE IS ENVISIONED TO BE TWO MONTHS

We hope you will come immediately to fulfill the urgent need of the time, and stay as long as possible--hopefully for at least a month.

STEP 1
JOIN THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE CALL THURSDAY EVENING

The call will occur at three different times:

8:15 pm EDT · 8:30 pm CDT · 8:30 pm PDT

The number is 512-879-2077, and the code is 55689#

If you cannot connect due to excess volume, please view the broadcast at MOU.org.

(Note: There will be special instructions for Recertified Governors on the phone call.)

STEP 2
REGISTER

Go to the website http://www.InvincibleAmerica.org <http://www.InvincibleAmerica.org/> (Site is being finalized now.)

STEP 3
RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL ACCEPTANCE AND INSTRUCTIONS--
AND COME!

JOIN THE NATIONAL CALL THURSDAY!

TOGETHER, WE WILL CREATE AN INVINCIBLE AMERICA--
AND A PEACEFUL WORLD!

Jai Guru Dev

John Hagelin