> I think Science¹s thing was a parody.
>
> I¹ve gotten several calls and emails from friends - one from someone I don¹t
> even know ­ encouraging me to apply for a dome badge. They say they¹re
> accepting ³all kinds of people.² Problem with me is, I wouldn¹t tolerate one
> moment of inquisition, unless my inquisitors are willing to submit to one as
> well.

This had me laughing so hard - that you are lumped into "all kinds of people."
Why they
are even stooping so low that they are accepting people like you, Rick!!

Actually, I wonder if having people doing different forms of meditation (Amma's
and TM
and Buddhist) together would create some sort of problem energetically.  I
doubt this
would ever be allowed by the TMO.  Would that weaken the effect in some way?