--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm amazed he became a diksha teacher.

 Doug writing:  He got diksha, yo got diksha, you got diksha, we all
got diksha.  A couple years ago Chalanda Ma sent some teachers here
to FF and taught people how to give diksha for $35 each on a weekend
seminar.  Quite a room full of people took the course here that
way.
Some other people from the TMO found Kalki in India too and went
over there as wondering devotees to learn how to give diksha.  From
Kalki it costs thousands of dollars to learn and be empowered by
certification and they tend to franchise the diksha more and hold
themselves out that way.  Of that type of diksha there are all kinds
of people doing it here and receiving it here in spiritual
practice.  Where would the inquisition stop?

-Doug