"But it's NOT off the program...if Rick Archer is correct in his
explanation to me, Diksha is something that is done OUTSIDE of TM
and this David person regularly practises the TM and TM-Sidhi
program."

Yeah that is right.  Can easily do TM and TM-Sidhi without anything
Diksha.  So it is simply a Spiritual crime to keep experienced
practiced TM-Sidhi practitioners out of the practice this way.
Counter-productive.  It is like trying to 'fight' terrorism by also
bombing houses with children and mothers in them. Opps. Bad
administration.  Sad but true.

JGD,
-Doug in FF

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>
> wrote:
> >
> > But I do understand how the TMO feels regarding people
> > on other programs doing their "off-the program"
> > programs in the dome.
>

> But it's NOT off the program...if Rick Archer is correct in his
> explanation to me, Diksha is something that is done OUTSIDE of TM
> and this David person regularly practises the TM and TM-Sidhi
> program.
>

> > Its the TMO bat and ball, so to
> > speak, and if they don't like what you're doing they
> > don't have to let you play.
>

> Uh, actually they do.
>
> I contend that people who started TM before it became a cult
started
> it when the instructions were universal.
>
> If the TM changes the rules now in such a radical way then there
> should be consequences for the TMO.
>

> > They want everybody in a
> > group program to be doing TM and the TM-sidhis program
> > and that's all. I can't fault them for this.
>

> Do you not agree if people are doing the TM and TM-Sidhi programs
> regularly -- both in and out of the Dome -- then it is no one's
> business what religion or spiritual pracise(s) they engage
in...and
> that they should NOT be barred from Dome practise?
>
> If you don't agree, could you please tell me which other religions
> or spiritual practises should be rejected...
>

> > I guess
> > the only problem would be trusting the person to only
> > do their TM program. And obviously the TMO has
> > problems trusting people to only do their TM program.
> >
> > --- dhamiltony2k5 <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
> > > Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> > > I'm amazed he became a diksha teacher.
> > > >
> > >  Doug writing:  He got diksha, yo got diksha, you
> > > got diksha, we all
> > > got diksha.  A couple years ago Chalanda Ma sent
> > > some teachers here
> > > to FF and taught people how to give diksha for $35
> > > each on a weekend
> > > seminar.  Quite a room full of people took the
> > > course here that
> > > way.
> > > Some other people from the TMO found Kalki in India
> > > too and went
> > > over there as wondering devotees to learn how to
> > > give diksha.  From
> > > Kalki it costs thousands of dollars to learn and be
> > > empowered by
> > > certification and they tend to franchise the diksha
> > > more and hold
> > > themselves out that way.  Of that type of diksha
> > > there are all kinds
> > > of people doing it here and receiving it here in
> > > spiritual
> > > practice.  Where would the inquisition stop?
> > >
> > > -Doug

> > > in

..