--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I can't figure out why everybody (everybody?) is
> getting their panties in a bunch over this. If the TMO
> thinks that someone is not doing the official TM
> program in the dome they don't want them to be there.
> Is that what people are freaking over or am I missing
> something?

Some feel the TMO has no right to think he isn't
doing the official TM program, it seems.

Others feel the TMO has no right to throw him out
even if it was sure he wasn't doing the official TM
program.

Still others are upset because he was accepted for
the course initially and assume he got screwed out
of travel money and course fees when he was
subsequently ejected, except that it appears he lives
in town and the course is free.

Others think it's a case of religious discrimination
because he practices deeksha, and because MUM receives
federal funds, it isn't allowed to discriminate.

I believe one person suggested he could take the TMO
to court for humiliating him.