--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Uh, oh, course participants not actually participating?  Sneaking off
> to coffee houses, movie theaters and heaven knows what else?  What is
> the world coming to?? I mean, if I were MMY of the course leaders, I'd
> be concerned too--if people come here and actually start having *fun,*
> they might not be quite as susceptible to having their pockets picked.
>
> Sal

Well, gee, they're getting room and board for #30/day, or even free, and you
think the
TMO should turn a blind eye? Time togo back to charging through the nose,
obviously.
That way, while there would be fewer "participants," those that paid would
actually be
participating and even those that got in for free would assign SOME value to
what they
were supposed to be doing.

And I'm not joking, either.