Hey Sal,

It is in all the libraries around here.  It is both chilling and
comforting.  It explains a lot.  I think 1 in 100 have diabetes, and
we all know someone with that.  Here we have 1 in 25, so that pretty
much means this is a condition for a few people we know.  The case
histories in the book make you think about your past and people pop up
as functioning differently in this odd way.  I had always thought of
it as a condition like Ted Bundy had or something, the criminals.  But
 they represent just a tiny fraction of the functioning sociopaths.
The rest are going about their everyday business like the rest of us,
but without the conscience that binds the rest of us in society.  Some
are dumb, some are smart, just like everyone else.  But they are
Martians inside and interacting with them always has a peculiar
mind-fuck quality.  You will love the book since you seem to share my
fascination with people's psychologies.  I look forward to hearing you
take on it when you do!