--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bill (William)Simmons" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Earl Kaplan: The Truth April 16, 2004
> I said, Maharishi, since you
> have the money and supposedly you have enough pundits, why don´t you
> create a 10,000 group in India and then the world will experience
> peace and the TM movement will gain great support of the laws of
> nature and our other activities will work out. Mahesh looked at me
> like I was crazy and said "Earl, if we created the group then we
> don´t know if it would create world peace or not. We would have to
> have the group and then see what the effect it has."

That's a bit different than the first verrsion I remember reading. I recall:
"there's no proof
that what you say will happen will happen. "

I took that to mean that there's no proof that people (or support of nature)
will work
things out independently of people doing the work to support the  world peace
groups
themselves--just because the world got better because of the ME doesn't mean
anyone
will ever credit the ME for it.

This one feels lie it's been titened up. Anyone have an earlier version handy,
or is this the
original?