> --- jyouells2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> > <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> > >

> > > --- jyouells2000 <jyouells@> wrote:
> > >
> > > (mercy snip!)

> > one
> > once
> > "I'm

> > > I don't think that people are not going to this
> > new
> > > course because of lack of trust, but because they
> > have
> > > lives and commitments outside of the TMO. When I
> > was
> > > in my 20's, not married, and going to college I
> > could
> > > go off to any course I wanted too and I did. But
> > now
> > > in my 50's like many others, who can just leave
> > their
> > > life and go to Fairfield for a two month course?
> > >
> >    Sure, there's that too. I guess the question is:
> > If you could go,
> > would you?  Is the purpose the Maharishi Effect, or
> > satisfying a
> > margin call? Or both? See what I mean about trust?
> >

> > JohnY
>
> I got your trust thing just as I posted the above. I
> asked myself if I had the money and time would I
> actually go to the course? The answer is probably not.
> If I did go, the motivation would certainly have
> nothing to do with the ME and World Peace. I'd go to
> see old friends and would end up enjoying the deep
> experiences I always have when meditating in large
> groups. But the ME? Naw. That's so weak with the
> bhogi's sleeping in the domes and world peace does not
> depend upon the square root of anybody or anything.
> It's Kali yuga, man. Animals are incarnating for the
> first time in human bodies and they're acting just
> like, well, animals!

  The thing is - of all the courses I've been to, (if I didn't post
here!), I could have gone. It would have been easier than anytime in
the past. Would I? No.

  It would be good to see old friends, the large group would be good.
I'm just tired of all the bullshit. Experiences are always good - here
or there. I'd just like to see more folks become aquainted with their
Self.(I'm a sucker for that vision:-)  The TMO doesn't provide that
anymore.

JohnY