No, I don`t justify telling lies, and I don`t speak about lies, I just found it amusing to write it down.
Greetings, Paul.

Paul Mason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To justify telling lies, one might resort to the arguments about
Absolute Truth.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ivica Kosti&#263;"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]..> wrote:

> Actually, from the absolute point of view, noone can ever say the
Truth, because Truth can never be said by any words.

> Paul Mason <premanandpaul@...> wrote: I disagree,
not 'EVERYONE' lies, but perhaps many have in the sake of
> their beliefs in MMY & TM, which is a mistake, because the whole
> teaching is based on trust & clearly ANY breach of that trust
shakes
> confidence in the rest of the information being shared.

> > The thing is, EVERYONE makes mistakes and EVERYONE lies.

call rates.

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out. __._,_.___