"> So you think MMY has it or that there was one in the first place?"

I dug out my old copy of Swami Rama's book, Living with the Himalayan
Master where he discusses it when he visited SBS.  Not any detail
except for mentioning that it was made of rubies and he showed him how
he worshiped it.  I may have heard MMY speak of Yantras once on a
Vedic studies tape as a visual mantra.  It is funny that it never came
out as an  MMY product. The tie-in with Joitish is a natural and he
did sell gems at one time.  I'll bet he could move a lot of Yantra
product if he came out with one.  Perhaps some enterprising Indian is
working on a Guru Dev Yantra right now.  I would love a piece of that
action. Assembled in China!