> In the past, I've attended many courses, by suppressing the 'trust
> issue'. Can't do it anymore.
>
> JohnY

'The 'trust issue', I'm running in to people now who are turning in
their badges for the domes after reading the ShivaMa letters.  Those
letters kind of state a different side to the 'trust issue' with
people not showing up for the dome program when called.  It becomes
sort of like for having disbanded the 'regular-army' (purusha & MD,
staff and faculty at MUM, MSAE, de-certified a bunch of the TM
community) and then when the call goes out the 'reservists' won't
rally.

opps, something seems to have happened with the helmsmanship?
Possibly a wrong turn?  Or, as MMY told an old devotee, "...don't
tell me how to run my business".

August 2006
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/107519

-Doug in FF