<dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:

> > > In the past, I've attended many courses, by suppressing the 'trust
> > > issue'. Can't do it anymore.
> > >
> > > JohnY
> > >

> > 'The 'trust issue', I'm running in to people now who are turning in
> > their badges for the domes after reading the ShivaMa letters.  Those
> > letters kind of state a different side to the 'trust issue' with
> > people not showing up for the dome program when called.  It becomes
> > sort of like for having disbanded the 'regular-army' (purusha & MD,
> > staff and faculty at MUM, MSAE, de-certified a bunch of the TM
> > community) and then when the call goes out the 'reservists' won't
> > rally.
> >
> > opps, something seems to have happened with the helmsmanship?
> > Possibly a wrong turn?  Or, as MMY told an old devotee, "...don't
> > tell me how to run my business".
> >
> > August 2006
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/107519

> That people are empathetic with Shiva Ma says much about the quality
of people that were
> attracted to the TMO in the first place...

You mean all the trusting and open hearted people who are trying to do
the best they can for themselves and their world? Or the ones that had
their temporary ignorance and naivety used against them? Those people?
I quess they just aren't elite enough or rich enough, eh? Jesus, all
they want to do is program in the dome!

JohnY