> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <shempmcgurk@>
> > > wrote:
> > > <snip>

> > > She was a child beauty queen herself.
> > >
> > > It's apparently the Thing to Do in the South
> >
> > Is it really that much of a "southern" thing?
>
> I don't believe I said it was done *only* in the
> South, did I?

I don't believe I said that you said it was done "only" in the south.

What you DID say was that "it's apparently the Thing to Do in the
South".

How did you come to the conclusion that it's the thing to do in the
South?

Does this statement of yours not imply it's done more in the south
than the north?

> > I'm thinking of Brooke Shields from the very northern New York
City