(mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) ,

(http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-)
> dyn/content/dyn/content/dyn/content/<WBRdyn/contedyn/c
>
> Gee.
>
> I  wonder if Judy will say: "I stand corrected."
>
> Hell, frozen  over...NOT.
>
> Shemp, I'm not holding my breath.

Of course you're not holding your breath.  You know and I
know (although Shemp probably doesn't) that the poll you
cite did not find what you misleadingly imply it found.

The relevant words are all in what you've quoted above
from your post and my post, MDixon.  There's no way for
you to wiggle out of it.

I'm going to give you a chance to amend your assertion
to reflect the facts.  If you don't, I'll expose you as
a liar.

Your choice.