> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> > >

> > > In a message dated 8/19/06 10:13:26 A.M. Central Daylight
Time,
> > > shempmcgurk@ writes:
> > >

> > > In [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) ,
> > > MDixon6569@,  MDi

> Time,

> > > (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) )

> > (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-)
> > > dyn/content/dyn/content/dyn/content/<WBRdyn/contedyn/c
> > >
> > > Gee.
> > >
> > > I  wonder if Judy will say: "I stand corrected."
> > >
> > > Hell, frozen  over...NOT.
> > >
> > > Shemp, I'm not holding my breath.
> >
> > Of course you're not holding your breath.  You know and I
> > know (although Shemp probably doesn't) that the poll you
> > cite did not find what you misleadingly imply it found.
> >
> > The relevant words are all in what you've quoted above
> > from your post and my post, MDixon.  There's no way for
> > you to wiggle out of it.
> >
> > I'm going to give you a chance to amend your assertion
> > to reflect the facts.  If you don't, I'll expose you as
> > a liar.
> >
> > Your choice.
>

> MDixon:
>
> Now you know why Turquoise almost went into a mental hospital.

People who lie constantly, like Barry, do tend to
have major difficulties dealing with having their
lies consistently refuted.  They've gotten so used
to lying as a way of life they feel as if the rug
has been pulled out from underneath them.

Let's hope MDixon is able to pull back before getting
himself caught in that trap.  I don't think he's a
liar at heart.