(mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)

(http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-)
> >  dyn/content/  dyn/cont  dyn/content  dyn/
> >

> > Gee.
> >
> > I wonder if Judy will say: "I  stand corrected."
> >
> > Hell, frozen  over...NOT.
> >

> Another poll says:
>
> _http://www.democrathttp://www.http://www_
> (http://www.democrats.com/node/7416/print)
>
> 1]For  Release: January 16, 2006
>
> New Zogby Poll Shows Majority of Americans  Support Impeaching Bush
for
> Wiretapping
>
> By a margin of 52% to 43%,  Americans want Congress to consider
impeaching
> President
> Bush if he  wiretapped American citizens without a judge's
approval,
> according to a new
> poll commissioned by AfterDowningStreet.poll commissioned by
> AfterDowningStreet.<WBR>org [1]
> Congressional investigation of President Bush's  decision to invade
Iraq in
> 2003.
>

> A clever poll with not too subtle spin. Nobody approves of the NSA
tapping
> domestic calls. The calls in question are calls from suspected
terrorists
> coming into the US from foreign countries. But the poll doesn't
state that. It
> just asks if people would approve of impeachment if  Bush  approved
of wire taps
> without a warrant, which could be a call between any two  American
citizens
> within the country and  that is not what the NSA is  doing. It has
been known
> and common knowledge since the story broke that the  calls being
tapped are
> calls entering the US and from known terrorist  suspects.

The point is that if there's no judicial oversight,
they can wiretap anyone they want.  What this poll
says is that the American people don't trust Bush
to limit the wiretapping to suspected terrorists
calling into the U.S. from abroad.