--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >

> > Shalom, Israel!  :/
> >
> Here is a common prayer in Hebrew and English:
>
> 'Shamah Yisrael Adonoi Elohaynu, Adonoi Ehudh'
>      Here, oh Israel, The Lord is One.
(Sorry) this should say: 'Hear Oh Israel, The Lord is One.'
>        (Unity Consciousness)

[or that consciousness itself, is the basis of all.
and the more pure consciousness is established;
On a daily basis, in the dome, on the course, or wherever you happen
to be;
It always comes back to how much as M puts it:
How much the 'cloth is colorfast; by coloring and putting it in the
sun.
The breadth and width of pure consciousness established.
Is the goal.
Not any particular sutra, or power, or anything.
Just awareness constantly, of your own self, inside.
Expanded, pure, and unbounded in time and space.]

continuing knowledge of this Jewish prayer:
> This prayer was said, by many Jews;
> I was told;
>My Israeli friend, told me on TTC in 1977.
>  Mordachai, (my Israel friend)- also told me that;
It was a final prayer;