Instructions are good, but people`s lives could, and should be better.
Programme influence life, but life also influence programme.
Better life, better programme, and vice versa.
Don`t worry, be happy and live always good, and have a nice, blissful TM-Sidhi programme and Yogic Flying.

Ingegerd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "kenwoodfx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]..>
wrote:

> Altough you didn`t receive it in your own language, most important
is
> is that you have understood it.

As many sidhas and TM-Teachers I practised the technique very, very
regular for 25 years,and then stopped. It did not feel right. And I
think that it has something to do with the instructions or that
somehing is lacking in the instructions.
Ingegerd

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
> <marwincornyarmand@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, kenwoodfx <kenwoodfx@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Ingegerd, you already received the right instructions in your
own
> > language.
> > > Instructions in sanskrt were for those who spoke sanskrt in
that
> > time.
> > >
> > > Ingegerd <marwincornyarmand@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > I hope he will give the right instructions - in sanskrit.
> > > Ingegerd
> >
> > Well - I did not receive the Instructions in my own language -
but
> > in a third language.
> > Ingegerd> >

> > > How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-
Phone
> > call rates.

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out. __._,_.___