--- Rick Archer wrote:

> It may be someone¹s karma to suffer, but
> we don¹t have to choose to deliver
> it to them. On the contrary, we can make
> it our karma to relieve them of suffering.

One of my big frustrations has been my seeming
inability to refrain from kicking people bearing
"kick me" attitudes. I don't have a recent example,
so maybe it's one of those undesirable behaviors
that has fallen away due to increasing light. Dunno.
But do you know what I mean? Has anyone here
ever seen that someone obviously *wanted* to feel
like a victim - that it was part of their identity (that
nefarious instrument of ignorance, one's identity) -
and you couldn't help but fulfill their desire by
picking on them?

I've done that, and immediately thought, "Wait,
that's not the kind of person I want to be." But
too late.