--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There's no right way or wrong way to look at it. I just think that
> its time to declare these states of conciousness as attainable and
> normal, since there are more and more people being established in
> them. All the prior stuff I've written still holds too.

Thats fine as your opinion, your recollection from your SCI course or
something.

however, if you are making a definitive statement of such, then
perhaps you can answer the query that you missed or ignored in the
post you are replying to:

And this is your personal experience in living in stabilized BC?

Is this MMY's BC? His criteria and attributes? Or another's?