Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Question on suitability of experiences
> on 8/21/06 9:26 PM, new.morning at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> That is what is so funny. You "experience" something. Probably grand.
> However you interpret in a particular way that what you experience is
> TMO/ MMY BC. Yet you have never discussed your experience with MMY.
> Or even with someone, or many, from what i can tell, who have.

Is this essential? As a friend of mine put it, “you’re the only one at your graduation.” When your experience is mature and genuine, you don’t need anyone’s confirmation. I observe that people in higher states use MMY’s terminology when it most effectively expresses what they are trying to say, and are equally comfortable quoting Nisargadatta, Ramana Maharishi, Eckhart Tolle, Donald Duck, or making up something new if that more effectively suits their purpose. __._,_.___