--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > Actually, brain-functioning doesn't deteriorate all that much
just
> because you get old, and
> > MMY doesn't show any signs of a stroke that I can see. Would you
ask
> if people lose the
> > ability to sleep or dream just because they got old?
>
> Actually, the MD/PH.d (neurology) that I used to take my mom --
with
> alzhiemers -- to said "If you live to be old enough, you will
develop
> Alszheimers."  Alzhiemers, amonsgt other things, is a gooping up of
> the brain with plaque and all. And it happens to everyone
according to
> him, given enough time. For some it starts earlier than others.
>
> I have not found strong confirmation of this in Alzhiemers
articles --
> though I have not looked hard. And this guy, young, weel read in
> current research, dual doctoral degrees from major universities,
> appeared convinced of his statements.
>
> Kind of puts the TMO immortality model in perspective "everything
just
> keeps changing, the body keeps changing, but it never dies."
Perhaps
> it changes into a no-memory, near comotose living entity -- and
then more.>>

What your MD/Phd doesn't realise is that most Alzhiemers is largely
caused by eating red meat as well as unhealthy food, to which most
people he examines have been exposed for decades.

Also, cleansing of the body through PK, asanas, exercise, etc. will
greatly reduce the risk of Alzhiemers I am sure. Most doctors are in
the dark about these things. Old school. 20th century.

OffWorld