> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Aug 27, 2006, at 10:00 AM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
> >
> > > "What you are putting forth basically means
> > > the end of any and all honest communication."
> > >
> > > Wow, you hit that one out of the park Sal.  High five.  What would
> > > have taken me pages summed up in one short phrase.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> How unbelievably dishonest, to thank someone for
> complimenting you on something you said that was
> totally wrong.

But she may not think it is totally wrong.

Much of what is discussed on this forum is based on opinion, colored, even more
than in
most forums, by emotional attachment to the primary topics (TM and Maharishi
Mahesh
Yogi). It is entirely plausible (and obvious in a few pathological cases on
both sides) that
such attachments might cloud our judgement to the point that we simply CANNOT
see
that an argument is logically flawed. We litterally don't see that part of the
argument --our
mind goes blank.