That is my favorite post so far this week!  I'm just wondering if
"fault apple" preparation are covered in the Vedic cook book cuz I
never know what season to eat them.

But more seriously Paul please hook me up with the "spy for pay"
program.  I think I have been doing the kind of work they obviously
pay for, for free, and it it time to start turning my wolf words (or
is it volf vords?) into cash.  Please advise.

PS if you read the rant in a German accent it is ten times funnier!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>