Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fairfield's future--MIU2
on 9/1/06 12:00 AM, jyouells2000 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Great idea and great post. I’ve often felt that one possible
> scenario after
>> MMY dies is that liberal forces within the TMO will prevail and MUM will
>> become such a university. Wishful thinking, probably.
>>
> Do they have a growing alumni endowment fund?

I don’t know if they have any endowment fund. Perhaps Bob Brigante or Mark Meredith.

>Or has everything been
> funnled into pundits, rajas etc?

Lot’s has been secretly siphoned off by “International” over the years, for undisclosed purposes, often threatening the day-to-day functioning of the university.