+ (Snip) +
 "I consider Maharishi Just Another Guy, not
> > special in any way. He's just a guy like any other
> > who has done a number of positive things in his life
> > and an equal number of negative ones. I cut him no
> > more slack than I would any other human being, and
> > I hold him to no higher standard than I would any
> > other human being.
> >
> > And, like any other human being, I reserve the
> > right to praise the positive things he's done and
> > criticize the negative things he's done. That doesn't
> > mean that I have some "agenda" against him, only that
> > I consider him Just Another Guy, no more important or
> > special than you or me or anyone else on this planet.
> > If the fact that I believe this makes you uptight,
> > that's *your* problem, not mine."

You have spoken your agenda here quite loud and clearly;
That Maharishi is "just another guy".
You certainly have the right to feel, that he's just another guy.
As a matter of fact you could be more fond of the dog down the
street, than you are towards Maharishi, that's ok in my book.
You have complete freedom to do as you wish anytime you wish, my dear.
Just try not to be so bitchy; it's unbecoming, someone of your
stature, as I feel that you are not: "Just another guy?"
Just like the late great Princess Diana was not 'just another girl'
But, on the other hand, I know exactly what you mean, at that very
detatched level:
Like that old saying goes: "If you see the Buddha on the road, kill
him".
R.G.
R.G.