Isn't the puja painting by Acharya. Clearly, Raj Varma painted
portraits of Guru Dev, but I'm not sure which. I wrote to him back in
the 1970's and asked him for any photos of Guru Dev that he had
taken. He sent me about half a dozen which alas are no longer
accessible, but hopefully, they will resurface somewhere one of these
days.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"

<premanandpaul@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Does anyone have a copy of the photograph that t3rinity is
> referring
> > > to? It is to the left of MMY on page 53 of 'Thirty Years Around
> the
> > > World'. It looks like the photo that the puja portrait was
> painted
> > > from. An in-transit picture is at:-
> > > http://www.paulmason.info/gurudev/sources/text/GuidingLight.htm
> >
> > I thought that the puju portrait  was painted  by  Dr. Varma ,
> > Maharishi's  uncle.
> >
> > JohnY
>
> That is what I read. I thing it was said in book of Else Denmark??
> She was in Rishikesh when Dr. Varma was working with the picture.
> Unfortunately, I have given away almost all books of MMY - so I am
> not able to control it.
> Ingegerd>
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason"

> googlegroup