> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason" <premanandpaul@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Okay, it is time for me to own up. I have sensed Guru Dev behind my
> > research work since way way back, whether it be wandering in the
> > jungle chatting with swamis or trawling the internet or puzzling over
> > the meaning of a rarely used Sanskrit word.
> > I guess I am an unlikely conduit for his teachings, but as far as I
> > am concerned, I work on his behalf.
>
> Are you claiming that Guru Dev wants you to
> denigrate Maharishi, Paul?

By insinutation, Gurudev wants Paul to lay it all out and let people make their
own
decisions based on Paul's collection of quotes.

Of course, as MMY has explained, he's not trying to get everyone to be just
like him, and
assumes that each religion and culture has found its own way of dealing with
the issues of
human behavior and interaction so what Gurudev says about an issue that is
specific to
the culture of India doesn't mean squat about some other culture or about the
appropriateness of what one of his students might be doing in order to make
Gurudev's
teachings acultural.