--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wmurphy77 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wmurphy77 <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > > I've only been meditating for 37 years (TM govenor/Siddha...in
poor
> > > standing)and don't really know...any takers? BillyG.
> > >
> > > (previous subject line cut off....)
> > >
> > Hi, I think yes, it probably is, though I had such an experience
long
> > before gaining enlightenment. The reason I say probably is that
it
> > seems like such a normal and necessary part of functioning once
> > liberation is attained. Performance of the TM-Sidhis really
hastened
> > the experience for me. What has your experience been?
>

>  I have never seen the Ajna Chakra or any other for that matter,
but my
> understanding it is essential as the 'spinal highway' is the only
way
> back to Spirit. (Brahman).....

Not sure I understand all of what you said-

all I can say is that when the third eye opens (a very weird
expression by the way...) the ability is gained to see all manner of
things without the optic machinery of the eyes, although such sights
are still like any other picture, with dimension, shape, color, etc.