> Of course, I assume that intentional transcending is
> actually a different physical state than spontaneous
> transcending, and that the former is an illusion,
> while the latter is based on a simple physical change
> in how the brain processes information, as a for
> example of where I'm coming from.

So you're saying, essentially, that the fundamental
assumption and bias you bring to any TM research that
you participate in is based on the idea of elitism,
that TM is unique and better than any other technique,
right?

Again, thanks for being honest about the level of
your TM elitism, but I think that as a result we can
safely disregard anything you might "discover" in
conjunction with Fred as actually having anything
to do with science.