> >> <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>

> It was Ammachi who levitated, not Mayi Amma, although I¹m sure the
latter
> was capable of it too, if she could stay underwater for years on
end.

Maharishi has publicly claimed that he is capable of levitating.

Rick tells us not that Ammachi was PURPORTED or ALLEGEDLY levitated
but states as fact that Ammachi levitated.

Barry Wright tells us that on a regular basis his now-deceased guru
levitated and that he, Barry Wright, has in fact seen it himself.

Anybody else want to get on the bandwagon?