> It was Ammachi who levitated, not Mayi Amma, although I¹m sure the
latter
> was capable of it too, if she could stay underwater for years on end.

Thanks, Rick, interesting. All these stories come up while diving in
one subject. No idea though, how long she could really stay under
water, and how old she really was. There is a story on the Ammachi
website stating that she was surrounded by about 50 dogs, and they
wouldn't take any food or dring any water, unless given by her. True
devotion!