> Judy's attitude towards the entire human race could pretty
> much be summed up by the old joke:  Everyone I know is crazy
> except you and me, and I'm not even so sure about you.
>
> The question remains: why would she want to keep posting and
> interacting with people she dislikes so much?  Could it
> possibly be because there are so few people she actually
> does like?  Pretty sad way to go through life.

Even though the film was paid for and directed
by a friend of mine, until recently I had never
been able to see the "What the Bleep" movie.

When I did, there was a section in there where
they were talking about how people's brains get
so fucked up and programmed to expect certain
inputs that they become unable to process any
*other* inputs. So, for example, if a person
had gotten hooked early in life that the only
feedback they were likely to get from the world
was in terms of conflict and being in opposition
to someone, they might tend to try for the rest
of their entire lives to create conflict every-
where they go.

But that's probably just a non-sequitur. I now
return you to your normally scheduled bitch.

:-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: