> >> <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>

> and

> You may have a point. Like Judy, I don¹t like hypocrisy. I may not see it in
> as many people as she does, but it particularly bugs me in spiritual leaders
> who run the risk of seriously disillusioning sincere people who put their
> trust in them.

Hmmmm.... My "trust" in MMY extends to my experience that TM seems to work, and
to a
lesser extent, that the TM-Sidhis seem to work, at least as far as helping
stabilize pure
consciousness during activity.

What level of trust do you insist he be worthy of and when did he ever suggest
that he was
worthy of it?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional