For me as well. In fact, I'm pretty sure there are at least two or
three people I know fairly well  who would fit her
descriptions--"closet sociopaths," I would call them, since neither
they nor any of the examples she gave had ever actually been convicted
of anything--but would do almost anything to advance their various
agendas, with, I would guess, little or no conscience.  These three
couldn't be more different in most ways, but they do have that in
common, and it's scary.
Sal

On Sep 8, 2006, at 3:15 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

> Glad you read it.  It was an eye-opener for me.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>>
>> The Sociopath Next Door?  Sure, loved it!  I certainly feel like I
>> almost know a couple of the examples she gave.  Wild, and somewhat
>> unsettling.
>>
>> Sal
>> On Sep 8, 2006, at 2:08 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
>>
>>> Sal, that reiminds me, did you ever get that book we discussed a
>>> while
>>> back?
>>>

>>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>

<*> Your email settings: