--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gerbal88 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> > wrote:

There

> > > Would this be the same friend who told about the promised
> > > $2000/month salaries to all the recertified govs?  And
> > > maybe he's a relative of the same friend who also said
> > > Vedic City would include a world-famous health center.
> > > And maybe they're cousins to the same friend who said
> > > the Sidhis would teach you how to fly.
> > >
> > > Anyone still believing this crapola has some serious
> > > growing up to do.
> >
> > Well, there IS a remote chance that Maharishi has
> > finally realized that at this point the only way
> > he can get people interested in learning the siddhis
> > is to give the course away, and the only way he can
> > get them interested in doing them in a group is to
> > pay them to do so.
> >

> > > Sal
>
> Can you spell Mothers and Fathers Indian Association? The
> Shrivastavas would never part with a rupee that wasn't in their
best
> interests and butt bouncing is stupid, they can see that. No
percent
> of anything changes much or there wouldn't have been a murder at
MUM!
> If MUM can't prevent 1 murder, then no amount of Butt Bouncing is
> going to do anything other than cause sore Butts ... well, I'm
> slightly wrong there because the foam industry is going to benefit
> and I am sure the Shrivastavas have invested in just the kind that
> only Maheshites buy.

Take your checks from your stupid employer and shut the f... up ! You
and your comrades are the reason why that country is having big
problems. If I thought you could think, I would advertise that idea
to you.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: