--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Maharishi-Ji concluded today's experience meeting with the
following
> words:
>
> "Let me express my vision of today. We have hoisted the flag of
> about  40 countries today. This little number is just nothing.
>
> What I see is,  the globe floating in empty space, in bliss. Our
> globe is floating in bliss in the empty space. This is the vision
of
> today. And we confirm it more and more the thickness of bliss in
> which the empty space will be demonstrating its pleasure.
>
> Today we see, from a distance we see, our globe moving in empty
space
> of bliss. From a distance the globe we see moving through the space
> of bliss. Let us rejoice on that.
>
> And from tomorrow we continue our effortless effort. There is no
> effort. The effort is taken over by the cosmic intelligence which
> does not feel the effort.
>
> It's automation through which it works and that automation is going
> to make us see from a distance the globe moving in the empty space
of
> bliss.
>
> Great glory to Guru Dev. Jai Guru Dev."

I don't see any issue with Maharishi's statement:
I remember seeing a tape of him, with an astronaut, a few years ago...
And the astronaut, was describing, in poetic terms;
Now beautiful it was to see the whole earth, from a distance;
And how it seemed to be floating in the silence of space...
Maharishi commented on his response to this experience,
As a cosmic experience.
If you read some of the poetry of Walt Whitman, who was including in
the 'Great Men Series' at M.I.U., he was included as someone who
was 'Cosmic'...
And cosmic people have quite a different experience of things;
 We all know that...
We have become so materialistic, we have trouble sometimes;
Comprehending anything that we cannot see, hear, feel, , taste or
smell...
So, whoever wishes to criticize Maharishi for his remarks;
It's like 'Pearls before swine'.
Many of the people of this world, and the past;
Cannot conceive of an 'Invisible God'...
 Remember:
'Knowledge is structured in consciousness';
Limited consciousness, cannot concieve of things that have no
limits...
R.G.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional