--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, hermandan0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OK, I'll jump in here, not for the sake of being argumentative, but
> just to relate my experience. I became a teacher much later than all
> of you pioneers, so I cannot speak to what you might have been told on
>  your courses.
>
> Nor am I speaking about the lack of integrity in the TMO that is so
> evident and definitely involves lying as in the pandit project, as in
> bold-faced promising recerts they would be paid as two of the most
> recent examples.

I remain unconvinced on that point. Importing someone to cook  for someone else
is a
very dodgey thing. There's no way to justify it using any of the green
card/student visa
things that I am aware of. It's conceivable that a private individual or
someone on a
dipolmatic passport can bring their own cook, but that's entirely different
than what is
going on in the case of the pundits.

[...]
> I think it's a lot more difficult these days to teach TM without lying
> because everything a teacher says is belied by the lack of integrity
> of the organization. Where at one time, the organization could gain
> credence, plausibility, and a certain amount of leeway from the
> success of the techniques (which was, after all, what kept so many
> going in spite of the TMO), now the credibility of the technique(s)
> suffers becasue of the idiocy and lack of ethics of the organization.

Idiocy, perhaps, but lack of ethics? Which context?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: