> "Xunknown" wrote:
> Hey,
> > > Coldbluiceman wrote:
> > > "..CIC 10 June 1982 {ph}lying block "miu".

> I was on CIC 10 June 1982 {ph}lying block "miu" too.
> Zooks...................

Namaste Sir Zooks.
We were known as the {ph}lying Rakshasa Brothers.. the bunch that
stood up on their chairs at the evening dining events and applauded
the "course participants" birthdays..And Greg Wilson wanted to throw
us off the "course".

Remember the {ph} in {ph}lying is silent.

> > > Namaste Sir Jim..
> > > I must politley take exception with your appraisal. On the
> > > contrary.I am good. I gave my "tm sidhis" to countless persons
> > free
> > > of charge..CIC 10 June 1982 {ph}lying block "miu".

> > > She's dead.
> >
> > Yes, I figured that.

> > > "Explanation"? in a nutshell those sutras don't work
> > > ..Thats is why
> > > the "tmo" has to pay $500 a month +
> > > free room & board to people
> > > sign on.
> > > >

> > I no longer do them, but I disagree.
> > They most certainly DO work!
> > Too well for me, actually...

Namaste Sir Jim
I must politely take exception with your claims..
So you {ph}ly around the room?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: