> Full lotus? I know my inerest reflects my ordinary
> > unenlightened
> > state, but for guys like me the physical world is
> > dominant.  Thanks.
>
> Grasshopper, you are right on the verge of satori.

Actually I am on the verge of using spell check to correct my
"inerest" to "interest".  I was just out on the water kayaking today.
 Being unenlightened doesn't mean my life isn't full of bliss!  Today
is a perfect day.

> --- curtisdeltablues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > "My experience doing the flying sutra was long hops-
> > once lifted
> > into the air about 18 inches and moved forward
> > linearly about 4 feet
> > until I put out my hand to stop flying into a
> > counter. "
> >
> > Jim,
> >
> > Full lotus? I know my inerest reflects my ordinary
> > unenlightened
> > state, but for guys like me the physical world is
> > dominant.  Thanks.
>
> Grasshopper, you are right on the verge of satori.
>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin"
> > <jflanegi@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
> > coldbluiceman <no_reply@>

> > "miu" too.

> > Brothers.. the bunch that
> > events and
> > > applauded
> > Wilson wanted to
> > > throw

> > -0500
> > upcoming CIC's.

> > seconds apart..
> > mantra) on each
> > finest..hearing..taste..touch..sight..smell
> > akasha..lightness of cotton fiber.

> > load of cash..

> > appraisal. On the
> > to countless
> > > persons
> > block "miu".

> > won't tell

> > don't work

> > claims..
> > > > > >
> > > No- the whole 'are you actually flying?' thing is
> > a total bore for
> > > me. My experience doing the flying sutra was long
> > hops- once lifted
> > > into the air about 18 inches and moved forward
> > linearly about 4 feet
> > > until I put out my hand to stop flying into a
> > counter. But that is
> > > completely beside the point, which was when I did
> > the flying sutra I
> > > felt as if I was dematerializing into pure,
> > intense light. THAT was
> > > powerful! I recall Gregg Wilson on my CIC course
> > (Also at MIU but
> > > not numbered- March of 1980) remarked on how high
> > I was hopping
> > > right away.
> > >
> > > So argue and whine as many have done that 'no one
> > actually flies' if
> > > you want to, but the main benefit of the TM-Sidhis
> > course for me was
> > > to quickly and powerfully purify my nervous
> > system. Sure, I had a
> > > lot of 'flashy' experiences, but the main intent
> > of my practice was
> > > to ultimately be a happier, more energetic and
> > successful person in
> > > my daily life. Without that, all the techniques
> [...]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: