I believe we were using a Muller (is it Mueller?)
translation of the 9th and 10th mandala. Some of the
mandalas were censored because of their "sexual"
content. One example is in a 10th mandala sukta "...as
a frog desires water, flow Indu for Indra." What is
left out is the phrase, "...as a hairy cleft desires a
penis..." I guess the Mother Divine ladies would pop a
stich if they heard that.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: