Title: A room for the Sidhis Course?
A friend in Houston just called to introduce me to a 49-year-old TMer who is coming to Fairfield to receive the TM-Sidhis for free, and then to join the Invincibility America Group for a year.  This lady sounds very bright and positive, and she is looking for a free room beginning October 25 while she takes the course (and probably for a few days afterwards until she can receive her first $500 check.  She says she could stay in a corner somewhere or sleep on the floor.  If you or anyone you know might have such a corner or floor - or even better a spare room! - would you please call or email me to let me know?

Thank you very much.

Jai Guru Dev,
Dick Mays
641-472-5215