> shempmcgurk wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> > other

> > fast

> > during

> > nothing

> > masturbation or he knows

> > really

> > the Iranian

> > forgot

> > mouth.

> > qad&#803;a

> > are

> > are

> > country. "Can a

> > drink

> > take

> > people

> > what

> >> Shemp, sometimes I think you would have been happier with Rajneesh
> >>
> > than
> >
> >> with Maharishi.
> >>

> > If I would have been guaranteed to get some of that free loving that
> > was going on at that Oregon compound, I would have joined up in an
> > instant...
> I believe that is how they got so many people there.  I wonder how many
> TM'ers and even TM teachers joined that crowd?

The teaching never appealed to me. The free sex wasn't as appealing as it first
seemed it
would be. The dancing all night was fun, however. The US facility was supposed
to be
much stranger than the UK one. I should point out that I never wore saffron so
I never got
any nooky.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional