--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, coldbluiceman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

snip

 The great seer who claims he-,
> "re-established the long lost Shankaracharya tradition, and all the
> lost Vedas"..
> It is so pathetic to hear of him now curled up in a log cabin in
> Holland blind and unable to walk don't you think?

Dude, you came through with a response.  I thought maybe I had
silenced that prolific tongue.  I'm sure the one you refer to as lil
Mishmashi, will make propa arrangements when the time comes.  Please
excuse my somewhat brief response.  I'm coming off a little bit of a
rough day.  Ever had one of those?

lurk (Steve)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional