> My anecdote about Rama "causing the crash" was
> just a riff on similar subject matter here re
> the buttbouncing courses. Me, I don't think that
> that he had the ability to crash the stock market,
> and I don't believe that the buttbouncers have any
> ability to affect world events either. I think that
> one gets a subjective buzz from being in a room
> where a number of people are meditating together,
> but that the buzz is there from practicing *any*
> technique whatsoever, and has nothing whatsoever
> to do with TM per se or the TM-siddhis per se.

Oh wait, you are the one that said that bigoted nonsense , not new-
morning.
Sorry new-morning, I knew you were way more intelligent than the
above would suggest.
So, Turquoise....I have never had much faith in the theory of tying
in stock markets to group ME effects, but you are somewhat
predicatably trying to paint everything in black & white instead
seeing shades of grey by trying to tie me into some group
mass delusion, when in fact I don't believe the stock market stuff.

Let me remind you....you are...and always will be.... way more TMO
than I ever have been or will aver be.

Now lets back to something you actually know something about (your
words). You followed a guy who claimed he caused the markets to
crash in 1987.......ROFL !

OffWorld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional