--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<no_reply@>

> > significant
> > and
> > statements.....and
> > >
> > > Just as an item of cult interest, the odd guy I studied
> > > with for a while (Rama/Dr. Frederick Lenz) actually
> > > claimed credit for causing the 1987 crash. Unlike in
> > > the TMO when *they* claim credit for such things, most
> > > of his students just nodded and said, "Yeah right,
> > > dude...now let's get back to talking about stuff you
> > > actually know something about."  :-)
> > >
> > > But there were a few who bought it, and who undoubtedly
> > > buy it still. The desire for self importance ("I'm a
> > > member of the group that caused X to happen.") never
> > > ceases to amaze me. Whether it's the Biblethumpers
> > > claiming that God destroyed New Orleans to punish the
> > > city for its wicked ways or that the stock market's
> > > going up because a few people are silly enough to bounce
> > > around on their butts for several hours a day, it's
> > > always the same bottom line -- "*We* are important,
> > > because *we* are the cause of all this." Yeah right,
> > > dudes...now let's get back to talking about stuff you
> > > actually know something about.">>
> >
> > I have never had much faith in the theory of tying in stock
markets
> > to group ME effects. But you seem to have gottn very agressive
> > towards me because I pointed out that the crash of 1987 which
was
> > called the worst crash since 29, was not tied to any big HoE
course
> > as you had claimed the big 7000 courses had caused the worst
crash
> > since 29. Now you are all mad and trying to tie me into some
group
> > mass delusion, when in fact I don't believe the stock market
stuff.

> > Mow lets back to something you actually know something about
(your
> > words). You followed a guy who claimed he caused the markets to
> > crash, and you are tying ME effects directly to YF group size.
> >
> > OffWorld
> >
> Turq, do you want to try to handle this one? Or should I? Where to
> begin in unraveling Off's misreadings and misunderstanding?>>

Avoidance.

> (Makes one wonder about TM. Sort of like the old drug ad: "Here is
> your brain. Here is your brain on TM">>

Ironically, your last statement may have some evidence for it, if
one looks at your quote:
"The utopia course (I think it was that one) coincided with the
largest stock market crash since 29. "
(Post #117373)
...and now you can't admit you were wrong (which is no big deal,
because i actually like your attempt to watch the stock markets
during this course, and I hope you will continue )  ...so you are
appealing desperately for rational help from he that has no skill in
that area. Very strange.

OffWorld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional