> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >
> > authfriend wrote:
> > > North Korea has just announced that it has
> > > successfully completed its first nuclear
> > > test, and South Korea is confirming it.
> > >
> > > The Pentagon is *not* confirming it, but if
> > > North Korea actually did have a test, we already
> > > know about it.
> > >
> > > If true, it's double-plus-ungood.
> >
> > I wonder how much that cost the Republicans since it gets Foley
> > off the front page for a while?
>
> I'm confused.
>
> From what you liberals have been writing here these past few weeks,
> the Republicans were putting Foley front and center to get things
> such as North Korea and Iraq off the front page.
>
> Make up your minds which conspiracy the Republicans are engaged in,
> please.

What's confusing you, Shemp, is that liberals
don't march in lockstep.  They're actually not
afraid to disagree with each other.  The more
reasonable of us don't buy into all the
conspiracy theories, for example.

BTW, what may also be confusing you is that the
Republicans are accusing the *liberals* of
a conspiracy to release the Foley emails and IMs
in order to disgrace the Republicans right before
the elections.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: